Velocity Reviews

-   -   Getting Session Variables Seems Really Slow in AcquireRequestState (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t691858-getting-session-variables-seems-really-slow-in-acquirerequeststate.html)

Phil Johnson 07-20-2009 01:26 PM

Getting Session Variables Seems Really Slow in AcquireRequestState

Hi,

We have a web application that I am profiling and it seems to take a long
time to get a couple of session variables in Global.ascx.cs 's
AcquireRequestState().

We have implemented the method and only get a couple of session variables in
it, but looking at the profile it seems to take over a third of a second...
getting session variables after that doesn't seem to take so long.

Is there anything we can do to speed up the AcquireRequestState?

Thanks

--
Regards,

Phillip Johnson (MCPD:Enterprise Applications)