Velocity Reviews

-   MCITP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f52-mcitp.html)
-   -   MCITP: EA and MCITP: SA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t691825-mcitp-ea-and-mcitp-sa.html)

Polo 07-20-2009 06:32 AM

MCITP: EA and MCITP: SA

As you consider whether it would be an advantage for the MCITP: EA get
MCITP: SA? I want to know the views of community ...

Harvey Colwell 07-20-2009 01:31 PM

Re: MCITP: EA and MCITP: SA

I took both the 70-646 (Server Administrator) and 70-647 (Enterprise
Administrator). There was some overlap between the two, but the Enterprise
Administrator job fictions do not encompass the Server
Administrator job factions. They are two completely separate job roles, and
thus, two different certifications.

Check out the "Q. What is the difference between the two new Professional
Series certifications: Enterprise Administrator and Server Administrator? Is
there an overlap? " question " in the "Frequently Asked Questions About
Windows Server 2008 Certification"

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...erver-FAQ.aspx

Victor Asuquo 07-31-2009 04:46 AM

Re: MCITP: EA and MCITP: SA

I think you should take the two just like Harvey has said, I am upgrading
from MCSE 2003 and that is exactly what I plan to do.