Velocity Reviews

-   -   Newsgroup (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t691704-newsgroup.html)

hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk 07-18-2009 06:50 PM

Newsgroup

Are there any newsgroups that deal specifically with Apple?

sandy58 07-18-2009 08:58 PM

Re: Newsgroup

On Jul 18, 7:50*pm, "hounsl...@yahoo.co.uk" <hounsl...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:
> Are there any newsgroups that deal specifically with Apple?

Enter a search in the box centre/above & "search groups".
Good luck.

sandy58 07-18-2009 09:01 PM

Re: Newsgroup

wrote:
> Are there any newsgroups that deal specifically with Apple?

Scrub that last post of mine, chum. Sorry about that. My head was on
backwards.
Have a look here instead.
http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...=Search+Groups
Good luck this time.

Paul 07-19-2009 01:43 AM

Re: Newsgroup

hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
> Are there any newsgroups that deal specifically with Apple?

comp.sys.mac.misc (and the rest of the comp.sys.mac hierarchy)

Apple also has its own forums.

http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa

If you need a site specific search engine, try this.
In the "domain" field, you can enter "apple.com" and
search the entire site, including the community forums,
for whatever topic you're interested in. Sometimes
I get better results from this, than from Google.

http://www.altavista.com/web/adv

Paul