Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sotomayor: "Rhetorical flourish!" (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t691413-sotomayor-rhetorical-flourish.html)

Dave U. Random 07-16-2009 09:29 AM

Sotomayor: "Rhetorical flourish!"

ha ha ha ha ha, oh but of course! "the wise latina, at NO time have i ever
permitted my personal views or sympathies to influence an outcome of a case!"
ha ha ha ha ha So. We should take it that she would make the perfect Nazi
facist facilitator for "Globalized Society," "The New World Order," "Global
One World Humanist Religion," run by minorities such as lesbians,
homosexuals, pornographers, illegal mexicans, and Africans. "Ruling, without
emotion, bias, bad temperment, personal views, sympathies, nor experience,"
[sic] (except toward the White Race, and particularly white Males, and women
who choose white men and life, but "(rather, inspiring minorities)" instead.
Furthermore, she states, "I do believe every person has an equal opportunity
to be a good and wise judge regardless of their background or life
experience." ha ha ha ha ha Incredible! This stuff doesn't get any better.
They should start youth desensitizing sitcom halocaust for network after
school TV. Or maybe a game show.

Bucky Breeder 07-16-2009 12:18 PM

Re: Sotomayor: "Rhetorical flourish!"

Dave U. Random <anonymous@anonymitaet-im-inter.net> deflatulated this
with news:82accd3700ad2671bdf1256d366b9b14@anonymitaet-im-inter.net:

> ha ha ha ha ha, oh but of course! "the wise latina, at NO time have i
> ever permitted my personal views or sympathies to influence an outcome
> of a case!" ha ha ha ha ha So. We should take it that she would make
> the perfect Nazi facist facilitator for "Globalized Society," "The New
> World Order," "Global One World Humanist Religion," run by minorities
> such as lesbians, homosexuals, pornographers, illegal mexicans, and
> Africans. "Ruling, without emotion, bias, bad temperment, personal
> views, sympathies, nor experience," [sic] (except toward the White Race,
> and particularly white Males, and women who choose white men and life,
> but "(rather, inspiring minorities)" instead. Furthermore, she states,
> "I do believe every person has an equal opportunity to be a good and
> wise judge regardless of their background or life experience." ha ha ha
> ha ha Incredible! This stuff doesn't get any better. They should start
> youth desensitizing sitcom halocaust for network after school TV. Or
> maybe a game show.

She bats those eyelids at the speed of light, doesn't she?

Whoaaahhh... I sure wish the Obama camp would not put all
their chips on her, because we're going to have another
Clarence Thomas to deal with -- *for* *life*! Either that,
or all this energy opposing Obama, which is a done-deal,
might be redirected to a Constitutional Amendment limiting
the terms of Supreme Court Justices; or better, providing
for impeachment of them... All the while Congress should
examine some sort of review for the US judicial system
overall, especially inasmuch as Federal Appellate Courts
can usurp federal law and the litigants/victims have to
wait years to get it reviewed by the Supreme Court - the
New Haven, Connecticut firefighters being the most flagrant
case in recent memories. They got it done only because
they could afford to pursue it.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=103289178

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket; but,

"Stupid is as 'hwf' does." --Forrest Gump's Mamma
"Run 'Lookout', Run!" --Forrest Gump's Jenny

hwf 07-16-2009 02:44 PM

Re: Sotomayor: "Rhetorical flourish!"

Dave U. Random <anonymous@anonymitaet-im-inter.net> pinched out a
steaming pile of<82accd3700ad2671bdf1256d366b9b14@anonymitaet-im-
inter.net>:

> ha ha ha ha ha, oh but of course! "the wise latina, at NO time have i

ever
> permitted my personal views or sympathies to influence an outcome of

a case!"
> ha ha ha ha ha So. We should take it that she would make the perfect

Nazi
> facist

<SLAP>

Invokes Godwin...stfu, k00k.

Bucky Breeder 07-16-2009 05:58 PM

Re: Sotomayor: "Rhetorical flourish!"

hwf <snuhwolf5150@hotmail.com> deflatulated this with news:h3nebp$74q
$7@news.eternal-september.org:

> Dave U. Random <anonymous@anonymitaet-im-inter.net> pinched out a
> steaming pile of<82accd3700ad2671bdf1256d366b9b14@anonymitaet-im-
> inter.net>:
>
>> ha ha ha ha ha, oh but of course! "the wise latina, at NO time have i

> ever
>> permitted my personal views or sympathies to influence an outcome of

> a case!"
>> ha ha ha ha ha So. We should take it that she would make the perfect

> Nazi
>> facist

> <SLAP>
>
> Invokes Godwin...stfu, k00k.

Hey! HEY! HEY-HEY-HEY!

YOU are NOT a "Latina woman", and
unless you are, (or you convert to one),
you STFU. You're the k00k. That's what you are.

Sotomayor has the blinky-eyes... blinky-eyes tell the lies.