Velocity Reviews

-   -   windows 7 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t691111-windows-7-a.html)

Jack-MVP 07-13-2009 07:45 PM

Re: windows 7

Hi
The Bars are a general visual presentation and quite useless as real
indication of the Wireless status.
You have to measure areal Network transfer in order to assess the
differences.
http://www.ezlan.net/wbars.html
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

Jr Hanson 07-13-2009 08:48 PM

windows 7

smlunatick 07-20-2009 04:09 PM

Re: windows 7

On Jul 13, 9:48*pm, "Jr Hanson" <propmake...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone please help me out and tell me why do I loose at least 2 bars on
> my wireless connection with windows 7?Everything else seems fine, but, I
> loose about two bars for some strange reason.

It is normal, for now. Windows 7 has yet to be released for general
sales and most "official" drivers might not be the complete version
needed for Windows 7.