Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: How do you figure this? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t690714-re-how-do-you-figure-this.html)

Evan Platt 07-10-2009 05:08 AM

Re: How do you figure this?

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 00:22:47 -0400, Rgr <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote:

>Do not accept legal advice from this moron.

Legal advice from RtS bad? Naw... never.

I recall someone stating they wanted to install a CCTV in their house
(or rather outside) to catch a vandal. They were under the (mistaken)
assumption that a system had to be installed by a professional for
video to be certified and to be able to hold up in court.

RtS's advice: (in short) install it yourself, and fake a invoice
showing it to be installed by a "Company".

Because nothing looks better in court than purgery.

William Poaster 07-10-2009 10:19 PM

Re: How do you figure this?

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:27:17 -0500, above the shrieking, whining & FUDding
of the trolls The Old Sourdough was heard to say:

> Rôgêr mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>> gangle wrote:
>>> "Rôgêr" wrote

>>> Loose enough to make my pants fall down.
>>>

>> Wish I could have seen that.

> No you don't..

What a terrible thought. I think I'm going to gag...
I need some meds...

NURSE, QUICK! A BEER!

--
This message was sent from a
computer which is guaranteed

Mike Easter 07-10-2009 11:02 PM

Re: How do you figure this?

William Poaster wrote:

> I need some meds...
>
> NURSE, QUICK! A BEER!

Silly boy. The beer isn't the meds. The beer is the food/meal and also
the (med) chaser.

The tequila is the meds.

--
Mike Easter

Mara 07-11-2009 12:22 AM

Re: How do you figure this?

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:02:34 -0700, "Mike Easter" <MikeE@ster.invalid> wrote:

>William Poaster wrote:
>
>> I need some meds...
>>
>> NURSE, QUICK! A BEER!

>Silly boy. The beer isn't the meds. The beer is the food/meal and also
>the (med) chaser.
>
>The tequila is the meds.

Just stay away from my pizza.

--
I am Bill Gates of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimil-

Error - General protection fault in module BORG.EXE

Shel-hed 07-11-2009 12:49 AM

Re: How do you figure this?

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:22:50 -0500, Mara <go@awaynow.becauseIsaidso.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:02:34 -0700, "Mike Easter" <MikeE@ster.invalid> wrote:
>

>>The tequila is the meds.

>Just stay away from my pizza.

Can I eat your pie?

Shel-hed 07-11-2009 12:54 AM

Re: How do you figure this?

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:23:54 -0700, "gangle" <gangle@mustard.yum> wrote:

>I can't hear you -- there are pants over my ears.

Take your pants off. Here are some pics for you.

Full frontal shot-
qbie551488rs0ic20melii1ofuskc4sv87@4ax.com

Sexy side pose-
pque55dqlgimnv23pqk3jmvjq52clakcv3@4ax.com

Mara 07-11-2009 01:08 AM

Re: How do you figure this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1602663...13507/sizes/o/

Mara 07-11-2009 01:09 AM

Re: How do you figure this?

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:49:45 -0700, Shel-hed <mush-hed@privacy.not> wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:22:50 -0500, Mara <go@awaynow.becauseIsaidso.com> wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:02:34 -0700, "Mike Easter" <MikeE@ster.invalid> wrote:
>>

>>>The tequila is the meds.

>>Just stay away from my pizza.

>Can I eat your pie?

That's disgusting.

Mara 07-11-2009 01:11 AM

Re: How do you figure this?

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:51:20 -0400, Rgr <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote:

>Rgr wrote:
>> Mara wrote:

>>> Just stay away from my pizza.

>> I want you so bad. I can be in Little Rock in about 6 hours.

>Sorry, that was meant for gangle.

I s'pose this means you won't bolt the gun into the Bonneville for me.

Dammit.

Shel-hed 07-11-2009 01:42 AM

Re: How do you figure this?

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:09:20 -0500, Mara <go@awaynow.becauseIsaidso.com> wrote: