Velocity Reviews

-   -   Wireless stops working, requires reboot (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t690579-wireless-stops-working-requires-reboot.html)

spasmous2 07-09-2009 05:27 AM

Wireless stops working, requires reboot

I have a Tenda TWL541C(P) network card on my Win2000 desktop PC. I
also have another combined network/sound card which is connected to
broadband. I share the broadband internet connection with a linux
laptop (EEEPC) via wireless network.

A problem is that the wireless connection stops working after the PC
goes on standby, and I need to reboot to get it to work again. I've
got the latest Tenda drivers and software installed.

Anyone have any clue how to fix this problem? Thanks.

Jack [MVP-Networking] 07-10-2009 04:19 AM

Re: Wireless stops working, requires reboot

Hi
That is a common problem with some Wireless card.
Get the Wireless card out of the Power Saving loop. keep it always alive.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)