Velocity Reviews

-   -   HEXUS PSU (Power Supply Unit) Roundup - Taoyuan 2005 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t690-hexus-psu-power-supply-unit-roundup-taoyuan-2005-a.html)

Silverstrand 09-23-2005 11:38 AM

HEXUS PSU (Power Supply Unit) Roundup - Taoyuan 2005

Does the biggest rating always mean best? With thirty four power supplies laboritory tested, we found out.
http://img.hexus.net/v2/psu/taoyuan_...s/newslogo.jpg
Quote: The vast majority of the ATX 2.0 supplies tested, and ATX 2.0 is what you should be buying these days, will comfortably power a current high-end system without any issues whatsoever. That's great for the consumer and great for the reputable vendors selling high quality PSU designs. Hopefully our roundup has shown you who some of those vendors are and who to avoid.
Link: http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews...lld19JRD0xMzU5

Silverstrand 09-23-2005 11:39 AM

Holy **** that is a hell of a lot of power supplies...

unholy 09-24-2005 04:50 AM