Velocity Reviews

-   MCITP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f52-mcitp.html)
-   -   does the MCITP Training kit have win2k8 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t689916-does-the-mcitp-training-kit-have-win2k8.html)

Victor Asuquo 07-02-2009 09:42 PM

does the MCITP Training kit have win2k8

I am planning on upgrading from MCSE 2003 to MCITP, SA + EA. I have narrowed
down the exams I have to take to include 70-649, 70-647 and 70-646. My
question is this, does the MS training kit include the evaluation copy of
Windows Server 2008 as part of the companion CD or do I vae to source for
the product cd elsewhere by downloading it for instance. I need to know so I
can better plan and know what to expect. Also, for those of you that have
successfully upgraded, and used the MS Press books I have mentioned above,
how do you rate them, are they a useful resource? If no what other
recommendations do you have.

Thanks Guys for all your expected tips