Velocity Reviews

-   -   Password Manager ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t689849-password-manager.html)

Jack Clayton 07-02-2009 11:45 AM

Password Manager ?

Greetings
I'm on Mozilla Firefox v3.0.11 and it will not save my passwords, in
password manager.
Would anyone have a solution / suggestion for this TIA

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo 07-02-2009 12:21 PM

Re: Password Manager ?

Jack Clayton wrote:
> Greetings
> I'm on Mozilla Firefox v3.0.11 and it will not save my passwords, in
> password manager.
> Would anyone have a solution / suggestion for this TIA

check your settings: Tools, Options, Security, and its
in the middle for saving passwords. Did that work?

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Jack Clayton 07-02-2009 08:45 PM

Re: Password Manager ?

"Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo" <peter.potamus.the.purple.hippo@gmail.com>
wrote in message news:h2i8lg$lk3$1@news.eternal-september.org...
> Jack Clayton wrote:
>> Greetings
>> I'm on Mozilla Firefox v3.0.11 and it will not save my passwords, in
>> password manager.
>> Would anyone have a solution / suggestion for this TIA

> check your settings: Tools, Options, Security, and its in the middle for
> saving passwords. Did that work?
>
> --
> *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email help!!!!
>
> Warning: Private emails sent to me may become public
>
> Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
> http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/p-potamus.mp3
> http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Thanks!! I have done that several times "in the middle saved passwords" BUT
there is no check box to tick for saved passwords, very strange.

Haley 07-14-2009 01:02 PM

Re: Password Manager ?

On Jul 2, 4:45*pm, "Jack Clayton" <JackClay...@lineone.net> wrote:
> Greetings
> * * I'm on Mozilla Firefox v3.0.11 and it will not save my passwords, in
> password manager.
> * *Would anyone have a solution */ suggestion for this TIA

Hey Jack

Try using Billeo to manage your passwords. Its securely saves them and
also works on Firefox 3.5. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/12715