Velocity Reviews

-   -   PROBLEM with .MDB (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t689006-problem-with-mdb.html)

aboudi 06-24-2009 07:36 PM

PROBLEM with .MDB

hi all, I am trying to make a database program with visual studio 2008...
here what I do:

1- new form project
2- Add new data source
3- I load my .mdb file and test the connection.. everything is perfect
4- I import table
5- I drag and drop my dataset to the form after I change it to 'Details'.
6- The code automatically generates and all the stuffs too (dataset-binding soure-table adapter- binding navigator)
7- I start debugging...
8- everything looks fine until I press the save button>>> the following message appear ((Update requires a valid DeleteCommand when passed DataRow collection with deleted rows.)) or sometimes other similar errors...

PLEASE HELP MEEEE

what should I do ???:-( :-( :-( RASAP

aboudi 06-26-2009 08:52 PM

please help me.. or if you don't understand tell me I will explain more :(