Velocity Reviews

-   -   Thermaltake ISGC Fan 12 120MM Fan (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t688742-thermaltake-isgc-fan-12-120mm-fan.html)

Ian 06-22-2009 01:28 PM

Thermaltake ISGC Fan 12 120MM Fan

Dragon Steel Mods have a review of the Thermaltake ISGC Fan 12 120MM Fan, putting it in a head to head against other similar cooling products:

Quote:

Today I figured why not take a look at another Thermaltake product, this time it's a fan, while it might not be as exciting as the BlacX I looked at yesterday, it's still a good product. The fan is a new design by Thermaltake, they took cues from other companies and basically re-designed this fan from the ground up. It's called the ISGC 12, and it features a unique fan blade design to keep things quiet but yet promotes good airflow, it also features an in-line speed controller and comes with silicone fasteners to further keep things quiet. I've put the ISGC up against three other fans I've got on hand for comparison, so read on to see how the Thermaltake stacks up.
Read the review here.