Velocity Reviews

-   -   just passed (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t688214-just-passed.html)

Ron Versteeg Netherlands 06-17-2009 08:36 PM

just passed

I passed yesterday both 20-271 and 20-272.
It took me 2.5 hrs in total to finish and scored 899 and 861.
the only thing i did was register past friday for the exams and i took 18
testexams of a guy called Angelo on Cert files.
(i am dutch and not used to use Windows in English) it gave me a impression
of the exams, the questions were totaly different
I guess 12 years experience as an supportdesk/administrator helped a little.