Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT, what kind of device do I need to start a vlog? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t688208-ot-what-kind-of-device-do-i-need-to-start-a-vlog.html)

Death From Above 06-17-2009 07:42 PM

OT, what kind of device do I need to start a vlog?

I see all those guys on youtube with their vlogs. They use some kind
of digicam, right? How much do they cost? What are the best brands?
Can I get a good deal on Ebay? Is it easy to hook up and use? Can
that camera also be used for skype and live i-see-you-and-you-see-me
phone conversation? Is skype the only company offering this service?

BLACKPOOLJIMMY 06-17-2009 07:49 PM

Re: OT, what kind of device do I need to start a vlog?

On Jun 17, 3:42�pm, Death From Above <cerebureaucr...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> I see all those guys on youtube with their vlogs. They use some kind
> of digicam, right? �How much do they cost? What are the best brands?
> Can I get a good deal on Ebay? Is it easy to hook up and use? �Can
> that camera also be used for skype and live i-see-you-and-you-see-me
> phone conversation? �Is skype the only company offering this service?

Allen Funt could answer that for you.

sandy58 06-18-2009 07:24 AM

On Jun 17, 8:49*pm, BLACKPOOLJIMMY <Blackpoolji...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jun 17, 3:42 pm, Death From Above <cerebureaucr...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I see all those guys on youtube with their vlogs. They use some kind
> > of digicam, right? How much do they cost? What are the best brands?
> > Can I get a good deal on Ebay? Is it easy to hook up and use? Can
> > that camera also be used for skype and live i-see-you-and-you-see-me
> > phone conversation? Is skype the only company offering this service?

> Allen Funt could answer that for you.

........or his big brother Cuckin Funt.

sandy58 06-18-2009 07:31 AM

Re: OT, what kind of device do I need to start a vlog?

On Jun 17, 8:42*pm, Death From Above <cerebureaucr...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> I see all those guys on youtube with their vlogs. They use some kind
> of digicam, right? *How much do they cost? What are the best brands?
> Can I get a good deal on Ebay? Is it easy to hook up and use? *Can
> that camera also be used for skype and live i-see-you-and-you-see-me
> phone conversation? *Is skype the only company offering this service?

"Past-films & bikes" seem to be your forte', chum. Stick to them.