Velocity Reviews

-   -   PSP Text Editor (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t688011-psp-text-editor.html)

Johnson Mpeirwe 06-16-2009 09:32 AM

PSP Text Editor

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any good Python Server Pages text editor that can
provide indentation, syntax highlighting, etc..

Thank you.

Regards,
Johnson

Piet van Oostrum 06-16-2009 07:51 PM

Re: PSP Text Editor

>JM> Hi all,
>JM> Does anyone know of any good Python Server Pages text editor that can
>JM> provide indentation, syntax highlighting, etc..

A text editor in a web context doesn't run on the server but in the
browser. Therefore it should use client-side scripting (which probably
means Javascript or flash (shudder!)) Including that in a PSP web page isn't
so much different from its inclusion in any other framework. You must
just choose one of the existing editors.
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet@cs.uu.nl>
Private email: piet@vanoostrum.org

Piet van Oostrum 06-16-2009 08:07 PM

Re: PSP Text Editor

Reading your question again I think I have probably misunderstood it.

You want to an editor to edit Python Server Pages?