Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Wireless Acer Aspire 3680 atheros ar5005g will not connect (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t687665-re-wireless-acer-aspire-3680-atheros-ar5005g-will-not-connect.html)

rascar 06-12-2009 07:24 PM

"Kelly" wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For these drivers you need to use extract instead of just clicking the
> folder. It may seem as though all is well, but it isn't.

Hi Kelly, thanks for the reply.

I had tried extracting the drivers rather than loading, with no luck. I
have also restored to factory default, no luck. I do know a fix is
available, I just can not remember how. Last time, I was able to follow a
thread for kb815485. This time however, I cannot locate the same topic thread
as it was two years ago :unsure:

It must be something to do with backwards compatibility for the router or
something, but I just wouldn't have a clew how to trick it or amend the
router config.

Cheers,
Darrell