Velocity Reviews

-   -   Silverstone Raven RV01 Chassis (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t686546-silverstone-raven-rv01-chassis.html)

Ian 06-03-2009 02:47 PM

Silverstone Raven RV01 Chassis

Driver Heaven review the Silverstone Raven RV01 Chassis, a high-tech looking case which rates as "highly recommended":

Quote:

The Raven is an interesting product and throughout testing we have had a number of mixed thoughts about the chassis.

First and foremost, this is a design concept we have never seen from SilverStone before. Gone are the understated, slick looking design cues we’re used to seeing and the Raven has been given a dose of sci-fi inspired structural engineering in the form of plastic panels covering the core chassis. Yes the plastic is high quality and everything is constructed superbly with all the parts fitting tightly and securely but the chassis is just screaming for aluminium. As we know it would have been significantly more difficult and more expensive to make this design out of anything other than plastic, but perhaps they could have used a slightly different design.
Read the review here.