Velocity Reviews

-   -   RE: Have a problem with two windows updates (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t685817-re-have-a-problem-with-two-windows-updates.html)

Carlos 05-28-2009 03:11 AM

RE: Have a problem with two windows updates

Hi,
Pls try installing the standalone versions of those updates.
KB967642
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...7-dbd3ebe3c5c5
and
KB954459
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...0-597214323dc4

If you still have issues, please post back the error messages you get.
Carlos