Velocity Reviews

-   -   update problem Net framework (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t685507-update-problem-net-framework.html)

Dutchman 05-25-2009 12:36 PM

update problem Net framework

Every time I get a Windows update that has any file to do with Microsoft
..net framework it fails to install. All other update are OK. Is there a
common fault with these files, please.

Thanks D.......

rf 05-25-2009 12:44 PM

Re: update problem Net framework

Dutchman wrote:
> Every time I get a Windows update that has any file to do with
> Microsoft .net framework it fails to install. All other update are
> OK. Is there a common fault with these files, please.

What happened when you asked microsoft?

chuckcar 05-25-2009 07:53 PM

Re: update problem Net framework

"Dutchman" <dutchman@edamcheese.com> wrote in

> Every time I get a Windows update that has any file to do with Microsoft
> .net framework it fails to install. All other update are OK. Is there
> a common fault with these files, please.

Have you *installed* .net from microsoft's website? And if so what were
the messages you got then (if any).

Have you installed Java from sun microsystems? Same 2nd question as above
repeated

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )