Velocity Reviews

-   -   vista versus winzip (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t685454-vista-versus-winzip.html)

richard 05-25-2009 12:16 AM

vista versus winzip

Using the all mighty and powerful vista, I unzipped a file using their
builtin thingy. It only took somewhere between 3.5 and 4 hours to
complete the job, and then I come to find out it wasn't a complete job
at that.

Winzip did the job, completely, in like about 30 seconds.

Yes sir Mr. Gates, you got yourself a bunch of top notch people
designing this crap for you. Where do I apply?

Bill Gates 05-26-2009 02:33 PM

Re: vista versus winzip

****ing in COLA Hen House wrote:

> richard wrote:
> > Using the all mighty and powerful vista, I unzipped a file using their
> > builtin thingy. It only took somewhere between 3.5 and 4 hours to
> > complete the job, and then I come to find out it wasn't a complete job
> > at that.
> >
> > Winzip did the job, completely, in like about 30 seconds.
> >
> > Yes sir Mr. Gates, you got yourself a bunch of top notch people
> > designing this crap for you. Where do I apply?
> >

> You dumbass clown, who in the hell are you posting to you moron? Gates
> is not in the neighborhood, fool.

I am here. You may bow now.