Velocity Reviews

-   -   HOW DO I GET MY URL TO THE TOP OF THE GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE PAGE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t685414-how-do-i-get-my-url-to-the-top-of-the-google-search-engine-page.html)

djechomusic@comcast.net 05-24-2009 04:31 PM

HOW DO I GET MY URL TO THE TOP OF THE GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE PAGE

I want to have it under MADISON JONES

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3153023

THANKS

Bucky Breeder 05-25-2009 12:20 PM

Re: HOW DO I GET MY URL TO THE TOP OF THE GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE PAGE

djechomusic@comcast.net deflatulated this with googlegroups.com:

> I want to have it under MADISON JONES
>
> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3153023
>
> THANKS

Briney Spears' crotch shots usually moves it up a couple of notches...

--

I am Bucky Breeder,(*(^; , and *NO*, that is *NOT* "a "snake" in
my pocket;" and, *NO*, I am *NOT* the Octomom's baby-daddy!

Economy crisis solved - manufacture solar-powered Pope-mobiles:

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/.../hopenosis.gif

Old Gringo 05-25-2009 10:28 PM

Re: HOW DO I GET MY URL TO THE TOP OF THE GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE PAGE

On Or About This Date In History djechomusic@comcast.net Delivered
The Following Sermon:
> I want to have it under MADISON JONES
>
> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3153023
>
> THANKS

Change the name of the page if you want it to be first.
http://xrl.in/2bz0

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere