Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cisco 7960 setup? Help! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t685334-cisco-7960-setup-help.html)

Crusader 05-23-2009 07:39 PM

I was recently bought a Cisco 7960 IP phone for my home office. Unfortunately i know nothing about VoIP. Now as it turns out this was a spare unit, and as such i dont have the Call Manager and am rather lost with the setup. The phone just says "Configuring IP".

The phone is hooked up to a Netgear DG834G, and i have a voiptalk.org account, which requires SIP

If someone could talk me through the process i would appreciate it