Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   MCSE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f25-mcse.html)
-   -   Cannot join domain...very odd (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t684862-cannot-join-domain-very-odd.html)

MLT-TECH 05-20-2009 02:08 PM

Cannot join domain...very odd
 
Cannot join domain...very odd

I am trying to get two XP SP2 workstations to connect to a domain called
test.local. Their IP is 192.168.0.2 and 192.168.0.3 (static). Their gateway
is left blank and their DNS entered is the IP address of the Domain
Controller hosting the test.local domain being 192.168.0.1.....but when I
try to connect these workstations to this domain the below error is being
encountered:


Note: This information is intended for a network administrator. If you are
not your network's administrator, notify the administrator that you received
this information, which has been recorded in the file
C:\WINDOWS\debug\dcdiag.txt.

The following error occurred when DNS was queried for the service location
(SRV) resource record used to locate a domain controller for domain
test.local:

The error was: "This operation returned because the timeout period expired."
(error code 0x000005B4 ERROR_TIMEOUT)

The query was for the SRV record for _ldap._tcp.dc._msdcs.test.local

The DNS servers used by this computer for name resolution are not
responding. This computer is configured to use DNS servers with the
following IP addresses:

192.168.0.1

Verify that this computer is connected to the network, that these are the
correct DNS server IP addresses, and that at least one of the DNS servers is
running.

For more information on how to correct this problem, click Help.


In the past these two workstations were connected to a different domain
however at this moment they are set on a workgroup. These PCs don't have any
firewall software installed and other workstations can connect to the domain
without problems so the problem is related with these two particular
machines. Formatting the machines is not an option as they have a lot of
applications installed and data stored.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

regards



JohnB 05-20-2009 02:55 PM

Re: Cannot join domain...very odd
 
So you're trying to join those PC's to the domain?

Is DNS working correctly, for those 2 PC's? Can they ping the DC by host
name?
Usually, problems related to joining a domain are DNS related.
Did you try the fully qualified domain name, when adding it to the domain?



"MLT-TECH" <mlttech@msn.com> wrote in message
news:ORStpQV2JHA.1644@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Cannot join domain...very odd
>
> I am trying to get two XP SP2 workstations to connect to a domain called
> test.local. Their IP is 192.168.0.2 and 192.168.0.3 (static). Their
> gateway is left blank and their DNS entered is the IP address of the
> Domain Controller hosting the test.local domain being 192.168.0.1.....but
> when I try to connect these workstations to this domain the below error is
> being encountered:
>
>
> Note: This information is intended for a network administrator. If you
> are not your network's administrator, notify the administrator that you
> received this information, which has been recorded in the file
> C:\WINDOWS\debug\dcdiag.txt.
>
> The following error occurred when DNS was queried for the service location
> (SRV) resource record used to locate a domain controller for domain
> test.local:
>
> The error was: "This operation returned because the timeout period
> expired."
> (error code 0x000005B4 ERROR_TIMEOUT)
>
> The query was for the SRV record for _ldap._tcp.dc._msdcs.test.local
>
> The DNS servers used by this computer for name resolution are not
> responding. This computer is configured to use DNS servers with the
> following IP addresses:
>
> 192.168.0.1
>
> Verify that this computer is connected to the network, that these are the
> correct DNS server IP addresses, and that at least one of the DNS servers
> is running.
>
> For more information on how to correct this problem, click Help.
>
>
> In the past these two workstations were connected to a different domain
> however at this moment they are set on a workgroup. These PCs don't have
> any firewall software installed and other workstations can connect to the
> domain without problems so the problem is related with these two
> particular machines. Formatting the machines is not an option as they have
> a lot of applications installed and data stored.
>
> Your help is greatly appreciated.
>
> regards
>
>




Lawrence Garvin [MVP] 05-20-2009 05:48 PM

Re: Cannot join domain...very odd
 
"MLT-TECH" <mlttech@msn.com> wrote in message
news:ORStpQV2JHA.1644@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Cannot join domain...very odd


The error message seems pretty straightforward to me:

> The DNS servers used by this computer for name resolution are not
> responding.



--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA
Principal/CTO, Onsite Technology Solutions, Houston, Texas
Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-2009)

MS WSUS Website: http://www.microsoft.com/wsus
My Websites: http://www.onsitechsolutions.com;
http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
My MVP Profile: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pro...awrence.Garvin


MLT-TECH 05-21-2009 07:26 AM

Re: Cannot join domain...very odd
 
But they can ping eachother...and other workstations are connected ....what
do you make out of this?

also all devices are connected to the same network switch and there are no
VLANs set



"Lawrence Garvin [MVP]" <lawrence@news.postalias> wrote in message
news:OS0W2MX2JHA.4632@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> "MLT-TECH" <mlttech@msn.com> wrote in message
> news:ORStpQV2JHA.1644@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>> Cannot join domain...very odd

>
> The error message seems pretty straightforward to me:
>
>> The DNS servers used by this computer for name resolution are not
>> responding.

>
>
> --
> Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA
> Principal/CTO, Onsite Technology Solutions, Houston, Texas
> Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-2009)
>
> MS WSUS Website: http://www.microsoft.com/wsus
> My Websites: http://www.onsitechsolutions.com;
> http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
> My MVP Profile: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pro...awrence.Garvin
>


MLT-TECH 05-21-2009 10:40 AM

Re: Cannot join domain...very odd
 

THE FOLLOWING ARE THE RESULTS OF THE NETDIAG AND DCDIAG COMMANDS.



C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>dcdiag

Domain Controller Diagnosis

Performing initial setup:
Done gathering initial info.

Doing initial required tests

Testing server: Default-First-Site\SERVER-A
Starting test: Connectivity
......................... SERVER-A passed test Connectivity

Doing primary tests

Testing server: Default-First-Site\SERVER-A
Starting test: Replications
......................... SERVER-A passed test Replications
Starting test: NCSecDesc
......................... SERVER-A passed test NCSecDesc
Starting test: NetLogons
......................... SERVER-A passed test NetLogons
Starting test: Advertising
......................... SERVER-A passed test Advertising
Starting test: KnowsOfRoleHolders
......................... SERVER-A passed test KnowsOfRoleHolders
Starting test: RidManager
......................... SERVER-A passed test RidManager
Starting test: MachineAccount
......................... SERVER-A passed test MachineAccount
Starting test: Services
......................... SERVER-A passed test Services
Starting test: ObjectsReplicated
......................... SERVER-A passed test ObjectsReplicated
Starting test: frssysvol
......................... SERVER-A passed test frssysvol
Starting test: frsevent
......................... SERVER-A passed test frsevent
Starting test: kccevent
......................... SERVER-A passed test kccevent
Starting test: systemlog
......................... SERVER-A passed test systemlog
Starting test: VerifyReferences
......................... SERVER-A passed test VerifyReferences

Running partition tests on : TAPI3Directory
Starting test: CrossRefValidation
......................... TAPI3Directory passed test
CrossRefValidation

Starting test: CheckSDRefDom
......................... TAPI3Directory passed test CheckSDRefDom

Running partition tests on : ForestDnsZones
Starting test: CrossRefValidation
......................... ForestDnsZones passed test
CrossRefValidation

Starting test: CheckSDRefDom
......................... ForestDnsZones passed test CheckSDRefDom

Running partition tests on : DomainDnsZones
Starting test: CrossRefValidation
......................... DomainDnsZones passed test
CrossRefValidation

Starting test: CheckSDRefDom
......................... DomainDnsZones passed test CheckSDRefDom

Running partition tests on : Schema
Starting test: CrossRefValidation
......................... Schema passed test CrossRefValidation
Starting test: CheckSDRefDom
......................... Schema passed test CheckSDRefDom

Running partition tests on : Configuration
Starting test: CrossRefValidation
......................... Configuration passed test
CrossRefValidation
Starting test: CheckSDRefDom
......................... Configuration passed test CheckSDRefDom

Running partition tests on : test
Starting test: CrossRefValidation
......................... test passed test CrossRefValidation
Starting test: CheckSDRefDom
......................... test passed test CheckSDRefDom

Running enterprise tests on : test.local
Starting test: Intersite
......................... test.local passed test Intersite
Starting test: FsmoCheck
......................... test.local passed test FsmoCheck

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>






C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>netdiag

.....................................

Computer Name: SERVER-A
DNS Host Name: SERVER-A.test.local
System info : .
Processor : .
List of installed hotfixes :



Netcard queries test . . . . . . . : Passed



Per interface results:

Adapter : Local Area Connection

Netcard queries test . . . : Passed

Host Name. . . . . . . . . : SERVER-A
IP Address . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
Subnet Mask. . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway. . . . . . :
Dns Servers. . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1


AutoConfiguration results. . . . . . : Passed

Default gateway test . . . : Skipped
[WARNING] No gateways defined for this adapter.

NetBT name test. . . . . . : Passed
[WARNING] At least one of the <00> 'WorkStation Service', <03>
'Messenge
r Service', <20> 'WINS' names is missing.
No remote names have been found.

WINS service test. . . . . : Skipped
There are no WINS servers configured for this interface.


Global results:


Domain membership test . . . . . . : Passed


NetBT transports test. . . . . . . : Passed
List of NetBt transports currently configured:
NetBT_Tcpip_{4DEC3CD9-D252-4A71-2E13-B55F19EFFP04}
1 NetBt transport currently configured.


Autonet address test . . . . . . . : Passed


IP loopback ping test. . . . . . . : Passed


Default gateway test . . . . . . . : Failed

[FATAL] NO GATEWAYS ARE REACHABLE.
You have no connectivity to other network segments.
If you configured the IP protocol manually then
you need to add at least one valid gateway.


NetBT name test. . . . . . . . . . : Passed
[WARNING] You don't have a single interface with the <00> 'WorkStation
Servi
ce', <03> 'Messenger Service', <20> 'WINS' names defined.


Winsock test . . . . . . . . . . . : Passed


DNS test . . . . . . . . . . . . . : Passed
PASS - All the DNS entries for DC are registered on DNS server
'192.168.0.1' and other DCs also have some of the names registered.


Redir and Browser test . . . . . . : Passed
List of NetBt transports currently bound to the Redir
NetBT_Tcpip_{4DEC3CD9-D252-4A71-2E13-B55F19EFFP04}
The redir is bound to 1 NetBt transport.

List of NetBt transports currently bound to the browser
NetBT_Tcpip_{4DEC3CD9-D252-4A71-2E13-B55F19EFFP04}
The browser is bound to 1 NetBt transport.


DC discovery test. . . . . . . . . : Passed


DC list test . . . . . . . . . . . : Passed


Trust relationship test. . . . . . : Skipped


Kerberos test. . . . . . . . . . . : Passed


LDAP test. . . . . . . . . . . . . : Passed


Bindings test. . . . . . . . . . . : Passed


WAN configuration test . . . . . . : Skipped
No active remote access connections.


Modem diagnostics test . . . . . . : Passed

IP Security test . . . . . . . . . : Skipped

Note: run "netsh ipsec dynamic show /?" for more detailed information


The command completed successfully

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>















"MLT-TECH" <mlttech@msn.com> wrote in message
news:OeZGcUe2JHA.4632@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> But they can ping eachother...and other workstations are connected
> ....what do you make out of this?
>
> also all devices are connected to the same network switch and there are no
> VLANs set
>
>
>
> "Lawrence Garvin [MVP]" <lawrence@news.postalias> wrote in message
> news:OS0W2MX2JHA.4632@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>> "MLT-TECH" <mlttech@msn.com> wrote in message
>> news:ORStpQV2JHA.1644@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>> Cannot join domain...very odd

>>
>> The error message seems pretty straightforward to me:
>>
>>> The DNS servers used by this computer for name resolution are not
>>> responding.

>>
>>
>> --
>> Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA
>> Principal/CTO, Onsite Technology Solutions, Houston, Texas
>> Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-2009)
>>
>> MS WSUS Website: http://www.microsoft.com/wsus
>> My Websites: http://www.onsitechsolutions.com;
>> http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
>> My MVP Profile: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pro...awrence.Garvin
>>


NeWGeeK 05-21-2009 12:00 PM

Re: Cannot join domain...very odd
 
having same problem very similar...!!



"MLT-TECH" <mlttech@msn.com> wrote in message
news:ujnbHBg2JHA.5244@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>
> THE FOLLOWING ARE THE RESULTS OF THE NETDIAG AND DCDIAG COMMANDS.
>
>
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>dcdiag
>
> Domain Controller Diagnosis
>
> Performing initial setup:
> Done gathering initial info.
>
> Doing initial required tests
>
> Testing server: Default-First-Site\SERVER-A
> Starting test: Connectivity
> ......................... SERVER-A passed test Connectivity
>
> Doing primary tests
>
> Testing server: Default-First-Site\SERVER-A
> Starting test: Replications
> ......................... SERVER-A passed test Replications
> Starting test: NCSecDesc
> ......................... SERVER-A passed test NCSecDesc
> Starting test: NetLogons
> ......................... SERVER-A passed test NetLogons
> Starting test: Advertising
> ......................... SERVER-A passed test Advertising
> Starting test: KnowsOfRoleHolders
> ......................... SERVER-A passed test KnowsOfRoleHolders
> Starting test: RidManager
> ......................... SERVER-A passed test RidManager
> Starting test: MachineAccount
> ......................... SERVER-A passed test MachineAccount
> Starting test: Services
> ......................... SERVER-A passed test Services
> Starting test: ObjectsReplicated
> ......................... SERVER-A passed test ObjectsReplicated
> Starting test: frssysvol
> ......................... SERVER-A passed test frssysvol
> Starting test: frsevent
> ......................... SERVER-A passed test frsevent
> Starting test: kccevent
> ......................... SERVER-A passed test kccevent
> Starting test: systemlog
> ......................... SERVER-A passed test systemlog
> Starting test: VerifyReferences
> ......................... SERVER-A passed test VerifyReferences
>
> Running partition tests on : TAPI3Directory
> Starting test: CrossRefValidation
> ......................... TAPI3Directory passed test
> CrossRefValidation
>
> Starting test: CheckSDRefDom
> ......................... TAPI3Directory passed test CheckSDRefDom
>
> Running partition tests on : ForestDnsZones
> Starting test: CrossRefValidation
> ......................... ForestDnsZones passed test
> CrossRefValidation
>
> Starting test: CheckSDRefDom
> ......................... ForestDnsZones passed test CheckSDRefDom
>
> Running partition tests on : DomainDnsZones
> Starting test: CrossRefValidation
> ......................... DomainDnsZones passed test
> CrossRefValidation
>
> Starting test: CheckSDRefDom
> ......................... DomainDnsZones passed test CheckSDRefDom
>
> Running partition tests on : Schema
> Starting test: CrossRefValidation
> ......................... Schema passed test CrossRefValidation
> Starting test: CheckSDRefDom
> ......................... Schema passed test CheckSDRefDom
>
> Running partition tests on : Configuration
> Starting test: CrossRefValidation
> ......................... Configuration passed test
> CrossRefValidation
> Starting test: CheckSDRefDom
> ......................... Configuration passed test CheckSDRefDom
>
> Running partition tests on : test
> Starting test: CrossRefValidation
> ......................... test passed test CrossRefValidation
> Starting test: CheckSDRefDom
> ......................... test passed test CheckSDRefDom
>
> Running enterprise tests on : test.local
> Starting test: Intersite
> ......................... test.local passed test Intersite
> Starting test: FsmoCheck
> ......................... test.local passed test FsmoCheck
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>netdiag
>
> ....................................
>
> Computer Name: SERVER-A
> DNS Host Name: SERVER-A.test.local
> System info : .
> Processor : .
> List of installed hotfixes :
>
>
>
> Netcard queries test . . . . . . . : Passed
>
>
>
> Per interface results:
>
> Adapter : Local Area Connection
>
> Netcard queries test . . . : Passed
>
> Host Name. . . . . . . . . : SERVER-A
> IP Address . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
> Subnet Mask. . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
> Default Gateway. . . . . . :
> Dns Servers. . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
>
>
> AutoConfiguration results. . . . . . : Passed
>
> Default gateway test . . . : Skipped
> [WARNING] No gateways defined for this adapter.
>
> NetBT name test. . . . . . : Passed
> [WARNING] At least one of the <00> 'WorkStation Service', <03>
> 'Messenge
> r Service', <20> 'WINS' names is missing.
> No remote names have been found.
>
> WINS service test. . . . . : Skipped
> There are no WINS servers configured for this interface.
>
>
> Global results:
>
>
> Domain membership test . . . . . . : Passed
>
>
> NetBT transports test. . . . . . . : Passed
> List of NetBt transports currently configured:
> NetBT_Tcpip_{4DEC3CD9-D252-4A71-2E13-B55F19EFFP04}
> 1 NetBt transport currently configured.
>
>
> Autonet address test . . . . . . . : Passed
>
>
> IP loopback ping test. . . . . . . : Passed
>
>
> Default gateway test . . . . . . . : Failed
>
> [FATAL] NO GATEWAYS ARE REACHABLE.
> You have no connectivity to other network segments.
> If you configured the IP protocol manually then
> you need to add at least one valid gateway.
>
>
> NetBT name test. . . . . . . . . . : Passed
> [WARNING] You don't have a single interface with the <00> 'WorkStation
> Servi
> ce', <03> 'Messenger Service', <20> 'WINS' names defined.
>
>
> Winsock test . . . . . . . . . . . : Passed
>
>
> DNS test . . . . . . . . . . . . . : Passed
> PASS - All the DNS entries for DC are registered on DNS server
> '192.168.0.1' and other DCs also have some of the names registered.
>
>
> Redir and Browser test . . . . . . : Passed
> List of NetBt transports currently bound to the Redir
> NetBT_Tcpip_{4DEC3CD9-D252-4A71-2E13-B55F19EFFP04}
> The redir is bound to 1 NetBt transport.
>
> List of NetBt transports currently bound to the browser
> NetBT_Tcpip_{4DEC3CD9-D252-4A71-2E13-B55F19EFFP04}
> The browser is bound to 1 NetBt transport.
>
>
> DC discovery test. . . . . . . . . : Passed
>
>
> DC list test . . . . . . . . . . . : Passed
>
>
> Trust relationship test. . . . . . : Skipped
>
>
> Kerberos test. . . . . . . . . . . : Passed
>
>
> LDAP test. . . . . . . . . . . . . : Passed
>
>
> Bindings test. . . . . . . . . . . : Passed
>
>
> WAN configuration test . . . . . . : Skipped
> No active remote access connections.
>
>
> Modem diagnostics test . . . . . . : Passed
>
> IP Security test . . . . . . . . . : Skipped
>
> Note: run "netsh ipsec dynamic show /?" for more detailed information
>
>
> The command completed successfully
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> "MLT-TECH" <mlttech@msn.com> wrote in message
> news:OeZGcUe2JHA.4632@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>> But they can ping eachother...and other workstations are connected
>> ....what do you make out of this?
>>
>> also all devices are connected to the same network switch and there are
>> no VLANs set
>>
>>
>>
>> "Lawrence Garvin [MVP]" <lawrence@news.postalias> wrote in message
>> news:OS0W2MX2JHA.4632@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>> "MLT-TECH" <mlttech@msn.com> wrote in message
>>> news:ORStpQV2JHA.1644@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>>> Cannot join domain...very odd
>>>
>>> The error message seems pretty straightforward to me:
>>>
>>>> The DNS servers used by this computer for name resolution are not
>>>> responding.
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA
>>> Principal/CTO, Onsite Technology Solutions, Houston, Texas
>>> Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-2009)
>>>
>>> MS WSUS Website: http://www.microsoft.com/wsus
>>> My Websites: http://www.onsitechsolutions.com;
>>> http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
>>> My MVP Profile: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pro...awrence.Garvin
>>>




Lawrence Garvin [MVP] 05-21-2009 02:52 PM

Re: Cannot join domain...very odd
 
"MLT-TECH" <mlttech@msn.com> wrote in message
news:OeZGcUe2JHA.4632@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...

>> The error message seems pretty straightforward to me:


>>> The DNS servers used by this computer for name resolution are not
>>> responding.


> But they can ping eachother...and other workstations are connected
> ....what do you make out of this?


I don't make anything out of that. PING is capable of resolving IP Addresses
from the NetBIOS Name Cache.

> also all devices are connected to the same network switch and there are no
> VLANs set


Which has absolutely nothing to do with the functionality of your DNS
SERVER.

I'm not even saying it *is* your DNS Server. I'm just saying the error
message is pretty straightforward, and that's where you should start looking
for problems.

Have you confirmed =100%= functionality in your DNS?


--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA
Principal/CTO, Onsite Technology Solutions, Houston, Texas
Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-2009)

MS WSUS Website: http://www.microsoft.com/wsus
My Websites: http://www.onsitechsolutions.com;
http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
My MVP Profile: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pro...awrence.Garvin


Lawrence Garvin [MVP] 05-21-2009 03:00 PM

Re: Cannot join domain...very odd
 
"MLT-TECH" <mlttech@msn.com> wrote in message
news:ujnbHBg2JHA.5244@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...

> THE FOLLOWING ARE THE RESULTS OF THE NETDIAG AND DCDIAG COMMANDS.


> Host Name. . . . . . . . . : SERVER-A
> IP Address . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
> Subnet Mask. . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
> Default Gateway. . . . . . :
> Dns Servers. . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1


So, there's no default gateway. Is this DNS Server configured as a =ROOT=
server? If not, and without a Default Gateway, how is this DNS Server
supposed to resolve Internet based addresses?

> Default gateway test . . . . . . . : Failed
>
> [FATAL] NO GATEWAYS ARE REACHABLE.
> You have no connectivity to other network segments.
> If you configured the IP protocol manually then
> you need to add at least one valid gateway.


See.... :-)

> NetBT name test. . . . . . . . . . : Passed
> [WARNING] You don't have a single interface with the <00> 'WorkStation
> Service', <03> 'Messenger Service', <20> 'WINS' names defined.


That's probably not a good thing, either.


Although, in all fairness, the *original* error was a TIMEOUT error:

> The error was: "This operation returned because the timeout period
> expired."
> (error code 0x000005B4 ERROR_TIMEOUT)


> The query was for the SRV record for _ldap._tcp.dc._msdcs.test.local


TIMEOUT errors are typically caused by network overloads, server overloads,
or micro-duration transient outages.

After confirming that all DNS Servers in the domain do contain a properly
formed SRV record for the test.local domain, conduct some testing. See if
you can duplicate the error. If you can, troubleshoot the cause. If you
cannot, then press on with life and chalk this up to one of those things
that happens.




--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA
Principal/CTO, Onsite Technology Solutions, Houston, Texas
Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-2009)

MS WSUS Website: http://www.microsoft.com/wsus
My Websites: http://www.onsitechsolutions.com;
http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
My MVP Profile: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pro...awrence.Garvin



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.