Velocity Reviews

-   -   Installing device drivers on Windows XP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t684197-installing-device-drivers-on-windows-xp.html)

kknott713 05-15-2009 05:29 PM

Installing device drivers on Windows XP

Ok, I had an old computer that hasn't been used in years, that finally got fixed. It had so much junk on it that it would barely function so I restored it back to factory settings using the windows XP CD, and all it has is the recycle bin. I'm pretty sure the next step is to install the device drivers. I have the CDs but for some reason I'm just not smart enough to do it... any help is appreciated. I just don't know what the next step is from here.

kknott713 05-15-2009 05:38 PM

Also, I apologize if this isn't in the right place, I'm honestly completely clueless as to what I should be doing.