Velocity Reviews

-   -   opening HTML file in Windows produces error "There was a problem sending the command to the program" (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t684054-opening-html-file-in-windows-produces-error-there-was-a-problem-sending-the-command-to-the-program.html)

John Doe 05-14-2009 06:30 PM

opening HTML file in Windows produces error "There was a problem sending the command to the program"

This is annoying. Whenever I click on an HTML file in Windows, if
Firefox is already open, it does not even open the HTML file... if
Firefox is not open, it opens the HTML file, but now I am getting an
error every time. The error causes the Explorer window Taskbar button
to flash. After switching back to Windows Explorer, the pop-up error
reads "There was a problem sending the command to the program". I
suppose it has to do with the Windows file type properties.

Thanks.

--
Interested in making Windows and games obey your verbal commands?
Continuous command recognition (much easier than speech recognition)