Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cooler Master HAF 922 Mid Tower Case (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t683882-cooler-master-haf-922-mid-tower-case.html)

Ian 05-13-2009 03:59 PM

Cooler Master HAF 922 Mid Tower Case

Legit Reviews take a look at the HAF 922 Mid Tower, a new high airflow case from Cooler Master:

Quote:

Following the success of the full tower HAF 932, Cooler Master has now successfully extended their product line to a mid tower with the HAF 922. It has a strong appearance and I think they did a good job on the HAF 922. The open design of the HAF line makes for nice air flow throughout the case. The space also made it easy to work in the case; I have rather large hands and I had no issues working in the HAF 922 at all...
Read more here.