Velocity Reviews

-   The Lounge (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f9-the-lounge.html)
-   -   A Home-Based Business Opportunity with Proven Success (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t683741-a-home-based-business-opportunity-with-proven-success.html)

prsnltravelgroup 05-12-2009 03:41 PM

A Home-Based Business Opportunity with Proven Success

:driver: Now YOU have the opportunity to make travel your business and to be a part of the fastest growing industry on the planet.

Becoming an agent as part of the Personal Travel Group® is an opportunity that provides great potential for a full or part time career in the travel business that can be run from the comfort of your own home.

Being in the travel business is not just a career, it’s a passion! We all look forward to our holidays as the highlight of the year, here is your opportunities to earn a great income whilst helping other people enjoy their precious leisure time.

The travel business has to be one of the most rewarding and enjoyable vocations you can choose.

We appreciate that making the decision to invest in a new business needs careful consideration and we encourage you to thoroughly examine the opportunity on offer.

If you’re looking for personal independence, freedom, flexibility and excellent income potential, then becoming an agent for the Personal Travel Group® is for YOU!

:barresed: