Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to dynamic build circuit diagram by ASP.NET? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t68348-how-to-dynamic-build-circuit-diagram-by-asp-net.html)

Denon 12-08-2003 07:14 AM

How to dynamic build circuit diagram by ASP.NET?

My system has some network interconnecting data, like node 1 <-> node 2
How to dynamic build a circuit diagram in from of (pdf,visio, or other
graphical format)by ASP.NET?

Thanks for your advice!

Den

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD] 12-08-2003 08:14 AM

Re: How to dynamic build circuit diagram by ASP.NET?

Maybe you could use the Visio drawing component.
Here's more info:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...3/default.aspx

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

anon 12-08-2003 01:44 PM

How to dynamic build circuit diagram by ASP.NET?

SVG might be the way - the viewer is free (from adobe) and
you define the diagrams/graphics in XML.

Dundas do a commercial diagramming component to generate
jpg and SVG diagrams with auto layout etc.