Velocity Reviews

-   -   EJB 3 Stateful Session Bean create method (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t682426-ejb-3-stateful-session-bean-create-method.html)

Giovanni Azua 05-03-2009 02:49 PM

EJB 3 Stateful Session Bean create method

Hello,

I have been researching around on how to implement in EJB 3 style a Stateful
Session EJB that receives creation arguments in its (formerly known)
ejbCreate (now also @Init) method but I can't find the information in EJB 3
specs and books.

Before, using EJB 2 you could do this by defining the Home interface and
declaring the create method and providing a matching Bean ejbCreate
implementation. But I can't see how this use-case is officially supported
now in EJB 3 other than the backward compatible workarounds e.g.
http://openejb.apache.org/3.0/ejb-21...y-example.html

I was looking for something more ala annotations style.

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Giovanni