Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Feedback from feedback on MCP questions (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t681590-feedback-from-feedback-on-mcp-questions.html)

Matt Adamson 04-27-2009 11:13 AM

Feedback from feedback on MCP questions

Guys

I've left some feedback for some MCP questions I answered for which I made
comments related to the question content being incorrect in some cases e.g.
some answers were wrong or the english was not very good.

Is it possible to get any feedback on this as I'd be interested to know
whether I was correct or not :)

I found one question the other day whilst taking the WPX exam where I chose
C# as the language to use for questions but ended up getting a VB.NET
question in their in the middle of all the other C# ones too which was rather
odd :). Luckily I passed the exam still even with my limited VB.NET knowledge

Cheers

Matt