Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   HTML (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f31-html.html)
-   -   putting img above/bellow img ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t681441-putting-img-above-bellow-img.html)

Jopek 04-26-2009 02:39 AM

putting img above/bellow img ?
 
So i have a big image on the left side and two smaller images on the right
side. Space' between them is 10px.
Left image is 100px wide and 200px high.
Right images would need to be eachone 50px wide and 80px high one image
above another image.

It's really easy besides this part making them above each other...
any help??



dorayme 04-26-2009 03:09 AM

Re: putting img above/bellow img ?
 
In article <gt0hgq$1fa$1@ss408.t-com.hr>, "Jopek" <Jopekbez@maila.hr>
wrote:

> So i have a big image on the left side and two smaller images on the right
> side. Space' between them is 10px.
> Left image is 100px wide and 200px high.
> Right images would need to be eachone 50px wide and 80px high one image
> above another image.
>
> It's really easy besides this part making them above each other...
> any help??


<http://dorayme.netweaver.com.au/sideBySide.html>

--
dorayme

Jopek 04-26-2009 04:42 AM

Re: putting img above/bellow img ?
 
Thanks a lot, it has been helpfull!

"dorayme" <doraymeRidThis@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
news:doraymeRidThis-05E6EC.13090226042009@news.albasani.net...
> In article <gt0hgq$1fa$1@ss408.t-com.hr>, "Jopek" <Jopekbez@maila.hr>
> wrote:
>
>> So i have a big image on the left side and two smaller images on the
>> right
>> side. Space' between them is 10px.
>> Left image is 100px wide and 200px high.
>> Right images would need to be eachone 50px wide and 80px high one image
>> above another image.
>>
>> It's really easy besides this part making them above each other...
>> any help??

>
> <http://dorayme.netweaver.com.au/sideBySide.html>
>
> --
> dorayme




Pirolla 04-26-2009 07:54 PM

Re: putting img above/bellow img ?
 
On Apr 26, 1:42*am, "Jopek" <Jopek...@maila.hr> wrote:
> Thanks a lot, it has been helpfull!
>
> "dorayme" <doraymeRidT...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>
> news:doraymeRidThis-05E6EC.13090226042009@news.albasani.net...
>
>
>
> > In article <gt0hgq$1f...@ss408.t-com.hr>, "Jopek" <Jopek...@maila.hr>
> > wrote:

>
> >> So i have a big image on the left side and two smaller images on the
> >> right
> >> side. Space' between them is 10px.
> >> Left image is 100px wide and 200px high.
> >> Right images would need to be eachone 50px wide and 80px high one image
> >> above another image.

>
> >> It's really easy besides this part making them above each other...
> >> any help??

>
> > <http://dorayme.netweaver.com.au/sideBySide.html>

>
> > --
> > dorayme


Why did you put the display of the first image to block?

Thanks,
Pirolla.

Jonathan N. Little 04-26-2009 08:13 PM

Re: putting img above/bellow img ?
 
Pirolla wrote:
> On Apr 26, 1:42 am, "Jopek" <Jopek...@maila.hr> wrote:
>> Thanks a lot, it has been helpfull!
>>
>> "dorayme" <doraymeRidT...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message


<snip>

>>> <http://dorayme.netweaver.com.au/sideBySide.html>
>>> --
>>> dorayme

>
> Why did you put the display of the first image to block?
>

Because images are inline and then line height applies and space is
reserved for ascenders and descenders. With display block the images
will "fit snugly" with DIVs...

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Jopek 04-26-2009 09:23 PM

Re: putting img above/bellow img ?
 
Yeah Right, why?



Jonathan N. Little 04-26-2009 09:47 PM

Re: putting img above/bellow img ?
 
Jopek wrote:
> Yeah Right, why?


Why what? (please quote relevant bit to which your are referring)

If you are referring to why set images to display block I believe that I
answered that question already

http://message-id.net/%3cgt2f91$fps$1@news.eternal-september.org%3e


--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

dorayme 04-26-2009 10:26 PM

Re: putting img above/bellow img ?
 
In article <gt2kq5$49l$1@news.eternal-september.org>,
"Jonathan N. Little" <lws4art@centralva.net> wrote:

> Jopek wrote:
> > Yeah Right, why?

>
> Why what? (please quote relevant bit to which your are referring)
>
> If you are referring to why set images to display block I believe that I
> answered that question already


I think OP posted before seeing your reply. Which we would have known
had he quoted the relevant bits. I suppose in GG, the context is not so
important? But I notice in GG, you can sort by date as well as by
threadly paths. So not quoting might be confusing there too?

(btw You should see how GG does funny business with my Safari. Often, if
I enlarge the text or widen the window, huge spaces appear... anyway...
some trouble in their design probably?)

--
dorayme


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.