Velocity Reviews

-   -   Access HtmlControls in code-behind (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t67956-access-htmlcontrols-in-code-behind.html)

Greg Linwood 12-02-2003 11:04 AM

Access HtmlControls in code-behind

How does one access HTML elements from code-behind?

I've got a mix of asp:Labels & <font> elements - I'd like to continue using
properties such as InnerHTML, InnerText etc..

Is this possible?

Regards,
Greg Linwood
SQL Server MVP

Greg Linwood 12-02-2003 12:23 PM

Re: Access HtmlControls in code-behind

OK - thanks - I managed to find that eventually..

Me.[control name].InnerHTML... so easy!

Regards,
Greg Linwood
SQL Server MVP

"Greg Linwood" <g_linwoodremovethisbeforeemailingme@hotmail.com > wrote in
message news:OkhKTNMuDHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...

Bharat 12-02-2003 12:24 PM

Access HtmlControls in code-behind

Hi,

If you say run at server in the HTML tag you can access
that control in your code-behind file. But not all the
HTML tag can be accessed for the list of supported HTML
control you can class in the System.Web.UI.HtmlControls
namespace.

HTH,
Thanks
Bharat Kumar Agrawal