Velocity Reviews

-   -   Samsung Printer won't spool documents (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t679211-samsung-printer-wont-spool-documents.html)

fido 04-09-2009 05:27 PM

Samsung Printer won't spool documents

After a minor paper jam was cleared my CLP-300 Samsung printer will only
spool the document in the "document's to be printed window" for a second
and disappears. A "dev.home" error pops up. Have a HP printer hooked
up to the same computer and and it spools and prints fine.. Anyone have
any ideas on how to get my Samsungs Laser to spool and print docments?

thanatoid 04-09-2009 06:19 PM

Re: Samsung Printer won't spool documents

fido <sp0489@xxintergate.com> wrote in

> After a minor paper jam was cleared my CLP-300 Samsung
> printer will only spool the document in the "document's to
> be printed window" for a second and disappears. A
> "dev.home" error pops up. Have a HP printer hooked up to
> the same computer and and it spools and prints fine..
> Anyone have any ideas on how to get my Samsungs Laser to
> spool and print docments?

I apologize if this is a little obvious, but how about visiting
the FAQ/help section of the Samsung site, unless the info you
need is in the manual which you never read.

John Holmes 04-09-2009 07:34 PM

Re: Samsung Printer won't spool documents

fido "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> After a minor paper jam was cleared my CLP-300 Samsung printer will only
> spool the document in the "document's to be printed window" for a second
> and disappears. A "dev.home" error pops up. Have a HP printer hooked
> up to the same computer and and it spools and prints fine.. Anyone have
> any ideas on how to get my Samsungs Laser to spool and print docments?

Delete and re-install the printer.

--
<snip>

fido 04-09-2009 09:02 PM

John Holmes wrote:
> fido "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>

>>After a minor paper jam was cleared my CLP-300 Samsung printer will only
>>spool the document in the "document's to be printed window" for a second
>>and disappears. A "dev.home" error pops up. Have a HP printer hooked
>>up to the same computer and and it spools and prints fine.. Anyone have
>>any ideas on how to get my Samsungs Laser to spool and print docments?

> Delete and re-install the printer.

I did a reinstall and i can't find anything in the faq's or the online
doc that discusses disappearing spools..Or I wouldn't have posted here.