Velocity Reviews

-   -   client-initiated L2TP tunnel over L2TP tunnel (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t677983-client-initiated-l2tp-tunnel-over-l2tp-tunnel.html)

davidls 03-31-2009 11:20 AM

Hi, everybody.

I'm working for an ISP and we are trying to set up a client-initiated L2TP tunnel over another client-initiated L2TP tunnel (with one Virtual-PPP interface over another) but it doesnīt work, topmost L2TP tunnel doesnīt come up.

We are trying to do this to simulate a client-initiated L2TP tunnel (with a Virtual-PPP) over a L2TP ADSL (with a Dialer), since we donīt have at the moment a L2TP ADSL to test with.

Has anyone of you been able to make such a thing? Do you know if it is possible? I have been doing some researching in google, but I havenīt found anything like this.

I post the config I'm using for the CPE (i.e. the LAC) and "show int desc".

Thanks in advance

David

! CPE

l2tp-class l2tpclass1
hostname host_iblan
receive-window 256
!
l2tp-class l2tpclass2
hostname host_iblan
!

vpdn enable
!

pseudowire-class pwclass1
encapsulation l2tpv2
protocol l2tpv2 l2tpclass1
ip local interface FastEthernet0.550
!
pseudowire-class pwclass2
encapsulation l2tpv2
protocol l2tpv2 l2tpclass2
ip local interface Virtual-PPP1
!

interface FastEthernet0.550
encapsulation dot1Q 550
ip address 10.0.0.2 255.255.255.240
!

interface Virtual-PPP1
ip vrf forwarding Datos
ip address 10.16.16.1 255.255.255.252
ip tcp adjust-mss 1420
no cdp enable
ppp chap hostname pruebaras@pruebaras
ppp chap password 7 0014011301590A140E32
pseudowire 1.1.1.1 1 pw-class pwclass1
!
interface Virtual-PPP2
ip vrf forwarding Datos