Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cisco ASA 5510 WebVPN SSL (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t677851-cisco-asa-5510-webvpn-ssl.html)

spacemancw 03-30-2009 02:01 PM

Cisco ASA 5510 WebVPN SSL

I have a Cisco ASA 5510 with WebVPN running.

The user connects with name and password and it downloads the WebVPN
SSL client. (we do not used the full VPN Client as the webvpn allows
connection from any PC without any client configuration).

Well not quite any PC. It all fails on 64bit OS, 64bit vista or 64bit
2003.

How do I get around this? (other than using 32 bit os). Thanks

Gary 04-02-2009 04:49 AM

Re: Cisco ASA 5510 WebVPN SSL

spacemancw wrote:
> Well not quite any PC. It all fails on 64bit OS, 64bit vista or 64bit
> 2003. How do I get around this? (other than using 32 bit os). Thanks

Someone's compiled vpnc for Windows and bundled it with a GUI and TAP
installer. I've confirmed it works under 64 bit XP and Vista but I
couldn't get it to work under 32 bit Windows 7. I see a new version was
posted just today, though. http://sourceforge.net/projects/vpncfe

-Gary