Velocity Reviews

-   -   Internet Exploder 7 Home Page (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t677496-internet-exploder-7-home-page.html)

joebman 03-27-2009 02:37 PM

Internet Exploder 7 Home Page

Each time I click my Internet Explorer 7 desktop icon I'm directed to a "run
once" IE7 page that will not die and go away. I have to hit the home icon to
get to my preferred home page, but I keep getting the run once page. Any
help will be greatly appreciated.
--
Regards, Joe

Bobby Johnson 03-27-2009 05:31 PM

Re: Internet Exploder 7 Home Page

Is there any chance you can divulge information about your system, such
as specifically what operating are you using?

Don't forget there are about a dozen varieties of Windows currently in
use and it is useful to know exactly which version you are using.

David B. 03-27-2009 06:21 PM

Re: Internet Exploder 7 Home Page

http://www.google.com/search?q=ie7+r...x=&startPage=1