Velocity Reviews

dickd 03-27-2009 10:22 AM

Select Advanced Search, then you have to click again on the date
functions to finally isolate the search "within a year" (for example).

The resulting search window shows Google search terms, and this nice
pop-down for date selection.

Nearly all of my searching is done within date constraints, and I
would like to see that Google
search window as my default to allow quick choice of date range.

Someone probably did this already (it's so obvious).
Any pointers to how this might be achieved?
Ideally, it would be a check box in the Google Preferences.

I'm using Google Toolbar 6 as well.