Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Seamonkey problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t676017-re-seamonkey-problem.html)

why? 03-17-2009 04:52 PM

Re: Seamonkey problem

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:49:26 +0000, KeithS wrote:

>I posted this in the Seamonkey support forums, but didn't get a fix for
>the problem there.

The suggestions were?

>Two PC's, both WinXP SP3, running Seamonkey 1.1.14.
>
>If I visit one of my regular sites on one of the PC's, I've lost all the

No URL?

>pics and formatting on the site. All the text content is there, but not
>laid out properly and no images.

No sample sensible sized cropped screenshots ( IIRC this site mentioned
before http://imageshack.us/ ) always handy.

>The other PC shows it all perfectly.
>It's just happened on this one website as far as I can tell. I've

Test with other sites.

>checked each PC's 'Preferences' against each other and can't see any

Preferences only?

>differences.

Try View / Use Style.

>Any ideas please?

Otherwise not with supplied info, unless the site styles are from a
JavaScript detection script and you have JS blocked on 1 or more sites
or a cookie perhaps. Maybe even deleting the site cookie or clearing out
temp internet files.

Me