Velocity Reviews

-   -   YouTube (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t675993-youtube.html)

Bob H 03-17-2009 02:23 PM

YouTube

When I attempt to view a YouTube file I get a message that says I
either have Javascripting turned off or I have an older version of
Adobe Flash Player. Neither of these are true. Where else might I look
to solve this problem?

Desk Rabbit 03-17-2009 03:19 PM

Re: YouTube

Bob H wrote:
> When I attempt to view a YouTube file I get a message that says I
> either have Javascripting turned off or I have an older version of
> Adobe Flash Player. Neither of these are true. Where else might I look
> to solve this problem?

Which browser?

Shirley Crabtree 03-17-2009 07:17 PM

Re: YouTube

"Bob H" <w3huw@comcast.net> wrote in message
> When I attempt to view a YouTube file I get a message that says I
> either have Javascripting turned off or I have an older version of
> Adobe Flash Player. Neither of these are true. Where else might I look
> to solve this problem?

It is all over google, but as a typical google grouper, you failed
to do a google search.

Your headers indicate you are an XP user.
One known issue that effects a few browsers, is security settings.
Go to: Start/Settings/Control Panel/Internet Options
Then click the security tab
Under: "Select a zone to view or change security settings" -
click to Hi-Light "Internet"
Then adjust security level slider down from "High" to "Medium"
Then Click "Apply" button, then the "OK" button
Close all windows
Try You Tube.