Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f33-computer-support.html)
-   -   Uploading to Google Earth (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t675579-uploading-to-google-earth.html)

Atlas Shrugged 03-14-2009 07:38 AM

Uploading to Google Earth
 

I have Google Earth 4.3 and Picasa 3. I can insert a picture from Picasa
into Google Earth from the Online Web album or from Picasa. But I can't
upload the picture into Google Earth so that others can see it. When I
right click on the picture in Google Earth, and then click on Share/Post, I
get the following message:

This feature has been temporarily disabled
In the meantime, please share your KML files with the community by saving
the file and then using the forum to upload it.

Wait 10 seconds to be taken to the Google Earth Community forums, or click
here.

------------------

That does not lead me anywhere to find out what the problem is. Can anyone
explain what I am doing wrong, or is there a problem with Google Earth?

Thanks for your help.




why? 03-14-2009 12:12 PM

Re: Uploading to Google Earth
 

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 03:38:00 -0400, Atlas Shrugged wrote:

>
>I have Google Earth 4.3 and Picasa 3. I can insert a picture from Picasa


Upgrade?

>into Google Earth from the Online Web album or from Picasa. But I can't
>upload the picture into Google Earth so that others can see it. When I
>right click on the picture in Google Earth, and then click on Share/Post, I
>get the following message:
>
>This feature has been temporarily disabled
>In the meantime, please share your KML files with the community by saving
>the file and then using the forum to upload it.
>
>Wait 10 seconds to be taken to the Google Earth Community forums, or click
>here.
>
>------------------
>
>That does not lead me anywhere to find out what the problem is. Can anyone


What, the wait 10 seconds or the click here?

>explain what I am doing wrong, or is there a problem with Google Earth?


Doesn't seem to be a problem if you are told -
"This feature has been temporarily disabled"

>Thanks for your help.


http://www.google.com/search?q=google+earth

Has links to Earth Help / Services & Tools.

Google Earth
Offers maps and satellite images for complex or pinpointed regional
searches.
earth.google.com/ - 9k - Cached - Similar pages -
Download Product Tour Gallery Earth Outreach
Earth Pro SketchUp Earth Help Services & Tools
More results from google.com

Other hits,

Google Earth Blog
Frank Taylor provides news, features, tips and information on Google's
free geographical application.
www.gearthblog.com/ - 49k - Cached - Similar pages -


and perhaps this may help

Google Earth Community
Content from the Google Earth Community. searches 4 sites, including:
http://earth.google.com/, http://bbs.keyhole.com/,
http://www.ogleearth.com/, ...
http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=01...30:2q6y4vf4wgk


Me

hwf 03-14-2009 10:50 PM

Re: Uploading to Google Earth
 
Atlas Shrugged wrote:
> I have Google Earth 4.3 and Picasa 3. I can insert a picture from Picasa
> into Google Earth from the Online Web album or from Picasa. But I can't
> upload the picture into Google Earth so that others can see it. When I
> right click on the picture in Google Earth, and then click on Share/Post, I
> get the following message:
>
> This feature has been temporarily disabled
> In the meantime, please share your KML files with the community by saving
> the file and then using the forum to upload it.
>
> Wait 10 seconds to be taken to the Google Earth Community forums, or click
> here.
>
> ------------------
>
> That does not lead me anywhere to find out what the problem is. Can anyone
> explain what I am doing wrong, or is there a problem with Google Earth?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
>
>

___ ___ ___
/ /\ ___ / /\ /__/|
/ /:/_ / /\ / /::\ | |:|
/ /:/ /\ / /:/ / /:/\:\ ___ ___ | |:|
/ /:/ /::\ / /:/ / /:/~/::\ /__/\ / /\ __| |:|
/__/:/ /:/\:\ / /::\ /__/:/ /:/\:\ \ \:\ / /:/ /__/\_|:|____
\ \:\/:/~/:/ /__/:/\:\ \ \:\/:/__\/ \ \:\ /:/ \ \:\/:::::/
\ \::/ /:/ \__\/ \:\ \ \::/ \ \:\/:/ \ \::/~~~~
\__\/ /:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \:\
/__/:/ \__\/ \ \:\ \__\/ \ \:\
\__\/ \__\/ \__\/


--
http://www.palindeception.com/
http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.