Velocity Reviews

-   -   Anyone got video out working on Samsung NV series? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t675512-anyone-got-video-out-working-on-samsung-nv-series.html)

blackhead 03-13-2009 06:20 PM

Anyone got video out working on Samsung NV series?

I have a Samsung NV30 digital camera, but I guess all the NV series
have the video function out using the supplied AV cable.

I've selected the PAL rather than NTSC option since I'm in the UK. I
connect the camer's USB port to the TV digital inputs using the yellow
cable for the video and white for the audio. But I don't get anything
on the screen of the TV and the LCD of the camera just goes blank,
with the power still on.

Has anyone used the AV cable supplied with an NV model successfully?

Thanks.

blackhead 03-14-2009 04:15 PM

Re: Anyone got video out working on Samsung NV series?

On 13 Mar, 18:20, blackhead <larryhar...@softhome.net> wrote:
> I have a Samsung NV30 digital camera, but I guess all the NV series
> have the video function out using the supplied AV cable.
>
> I've selected the PAL rather than NTSC option since I'm in the UK. I
> connect the camer's USB port to the TV digital inputs using the yellow
> cable for the video and white for the audio. But I don't get anything
> on the screen of the TV and the LCD of the camera just goes blank,
> with the power still on.
>
> Has anyone used the AV cable supplied with an NV model successfully?
>
> Thanks.

Tried it on another TV and it works fine