Velocity Reviews

-   -   Validate WSDL in eclipse using Eclipse Web tools project (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t675484-validate-wsdl-in-eclipse-using-eclipse-web-tools-project.html)

Veerle 03-13-2009 02:09 PM

Validate WSDL in eclipse using Eclipse Web tools project

Hi,

I installed the WTP plugin for eclipse to validate my WSDL agains WS-I
profile 1.1 compliancy. When right-clicking my wsdl file I get the
message that the validation passed without warnings. But I don't get
any report for all the stuff that was checked. Is there a way to get
such a report: e.g.: xml validation: ok, xsd validation: ok, WS-I

Veerle