Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Can you 'threaten legal action' in a email? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t675264-re-can-you-threaten-legal-action-in-a-email.html)

Keyser Söze 03-11-2009 10:39 PM

WeReo_ScoTTy <ScoTTo@newsserver.net> wrote in message

> A couple of days ago I had one of these bumbling buffoons send me a
> email saying he was contemplating "taking legal action of his own" if
> he catches me talking about him again on the internet. This was
> BRASS-Brain, of course.
> The boob was actioned by his ISP just last month for doing the same
> thing. Well he didn't threaten "legal action" that time, just other
> "tortious" emails he apparently can't resist from sending me.
>
> So his ISP immediately wrote me back saying they've "taken the
> appropriate action" against BRASS-Brain. You know they never tell you
> what they do.
> My question is, if they sent me a email saying they've taken care of
> the situation, what did they do and is just THREATENING A LAWSUIT
> against someone in any email a strong enough violation to trigger
> some action, or no action at all?

Hey dummy, 'threatening' in any form does not an action make.

So, why '**** your pants' over something you have no control over?

Until you are served, nothing is going down.

Your squealing rant serves only to confirm you're a ****ing pansy-arsed
pussy - ****ing well wake up!

--
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
an understanding of ourselves. Jung

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,

Keyser Söze 03-12-2009 09:43 AM

> "Keyser Söze" <nonexistant.spoof@Sanguis.Bibimus.Corpus.edimus > wrote
> in message news:gp9eig$g09$1@news.motzarella.org...
>> WeReo_ScoTTy <ScoTTo@newsserver.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> A couple of days ago I had one of these bumbling buffoons send me a
>>> email saying he was contemplating "taking legal action of his own"
>>> if he catches me talking about him again on the internet. This was
>>> BRASS-Brain, of course.
>>> The boob was actioned by his ISP just last month for doing the same
>>> thing. Well he didn't threaten "legal action" that time, just other
>>> "tortious" emails he apparently can't resist from sending me.
>>>
>>> So his ISP immediately wrote me back saying they've "taken the
>>> appropriate action" against BRASS-Brain. You know they never tell
>>> you what they do.
>>> My question is, if they sent me a email saying they've taken care of
>>> the situation, what did they do and is just THREATENING A LAWSUIT
>>> against someone in any email a strong enough violation to trigger
>>> some action, or no action at all?

>> Hey dummy, 'threatening' in any form does not an action make.
>>
>> So, why '**** your pants' over something you have no control over?
>>
>> Until you are served, nothing is going down.
>>
>> Your squealing rant serves only to confirm you're a ****ing
>> pansy-arsed pussy - ****ing well wake up!
>>
>> --
>> Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
>> an understanding of ourselves. Jung
>>
>> In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,
>> nations, and epochs it is the rule. Nietzsche

> I guess my complaint to BRASS-Brain's ISP worked. I don't see the
> asshole's emails anymore.
>
> Do me a favor, DON'T help me anymore.

Don't whatever you do, confuse your ill-conceived interpretation of my
poasts as help... I was clearly lambasting you. Don't forget that.

Now, on ya way, laddie :-)