Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Online petition (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t675243-re-online-petition.html)

G. Morgan 03-11-2009 07:12 PM

Re: Online petition

anon wrote:

>People can now
>be, (and have been), arrested and detained under Section 110 for not
>wearing a seatbelt; dropping litter; shouting in the presence of a
>police officer, climbing a tree, and building a snowman.

Well... I don't know how it is in the UK, but if anyone in the US is caught
building a snowman, there will be hell to pay.

Buffalo 03-11-2009 10:00 PM

Re: Online petition

G. Morgan wrote:
> anon wrote:
>
>> People can now
>> be, (and have been), arrested and detained under Section 110 for not
>> wearing a seatbelt; dropping litter; shouting in the presence of a
>> police officer, climbing a tree, and building a snowman.

> Well... I don't know how it is in the UK, but if anyone in the US is
> caught building a snowman, there will be hell to pay.

Only if you use an 'organic' carrot for the nose and 'soft' coal for the
eyes.

Ricky Bobby 03-11-2009 10:41 PM

Re: Online petition

"Buffalo" <Eric@nada.com.invalid> wrote in message

> G. Morgan wrote:
>> anon wrote:
>>
>>> People can now
>>> be, (and have been), arrested and detained under Section 110 for not
>>> wearing a seatbelt; dropping litter; shouting in the presence of a
>>> police officer, climbing a tree, and building a snowman.

>> Well... I don't know how it is in the UK, but if anyone in the US is
>> caught building a snowman, there will be hell to pay.

> Only if you use an 'organic' carrot for the nose and 'soft' coal for the
> eyes.

Snowmen are white-- so it's racist to build one....

G. Morgan 03-11-2009 11:21 PM

Re: Online petition

What if you **** all over it and call it a muslim?

Buffalo 03-12-2009 01:37 AM

Re: Online petition

Ricky Bobby wrote:
> "Buffalo" <Eric@nada.com.invalid> wrote in message
>>

>> G. Morgan wrote:

>>> Well... I don't know how it is in the UK, but if anyone in the US is
>>> caught building a snowman, there will be hell to pay.

>> Only if you use an 'organic' carrot for the nose and 'soft' coal for
>> the eyes.
>>

> Snowmen are white-- so it's racist to build one....

Not if you live in Pittsburg.
No such thing as white snow in Pittsburg.

Keyser Sze 03-12-2009 08:44 AM

Re: Online petition

Ricky Bobby <driver@gofast.ge> wrote in message

> "Buffalo" <Eric@nada.com.invalid> wrote in message
>>

>> G. Morgan wrote:

>>> Well... I don't know how it is in the UK, but if anyone in the US is
>>> caught building a snowman, there will be hell to pay.

>> Only if you use an 'organic' carrot for the nose and 'soft' coal for
>> the eyes.
>>

> Snowmen are white-- so it's racist to build one....

It's not racist, it's sexist, unless of course 'snowmen' were
'hermaphroditesque', but how would one know?

--
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
an understanding of ourselves. Jung

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,

hwf 03-12-2009 10:40 PM

Re: Online petition

In message <gpai27$f8v$1@news.motzarella.org>, "Keyser Sze" wrote:
> Ricky Bobby <driver@gofast.ge> wrote in message
>
> > "Buffalo" <Eric@nada.com.invalid> wrote in message

> >> Only if you use an 'organic' carrot for the nose and 'soft' coal for
> >> the eyes.
> >>

> > Snowmen are white-- so it's racist to build one....

> It's not racist, it's sexist, unless of course 'snowmen' were
> 'hermaphroditesque', but how would one know?

You put the Coconut halves up top and the carrot near the waist, you dolt.

HTH

-James Madison

hwf 03-13-2009 10:22 PM

Re: Online petition

In message <gpc30k$ff2$1@news.motzarella.org>, "Keyser Sze" wrote:
> hwf <snuhwolf@netscape.net> wrote in message
>
> > In message <gpai27$f8v$1@news.motzarella.org>, "Keyser Sze" wrote:
> >> Ricky Bobby <driver@gofast.ge> wrote in message

> >> It's not racist, it's sexist, unless of course 'snowmen' were
> >> 'hermaphroditesque', but how would one know?
> >>

> > You put the Coconut halves up top and the carrot near the waist, you
> > dolt.

> Bin puffin' at de gloo bagg ag'in?

Why dont you tell that to your NA leader, d0p3 f31nD.

-James Madison