Velocity Reviews

-   -   Dial-up sharing with WiFi (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t6751-dial-up-sharing-with-wifi.html)

Bob 06-17-2005 06:50 PM

Dial-up sharing with WiFi

I'm using a dial-up connection and would like to share it wirelessly. I
don't have an access point and would like to create the share over an Ad-Hoc
(Peer to peer) network. I have two computers, both W/ Windows XP Home and
One Pocket PC Windows Mobile 2003 SE. Does anyone know how to network this?

Sooner Al [MVP] 06-17-2005 06:58 PM

Re: Dial-up sharing with WiFi

See this ad-hoc guide for help with this issue...Modify as needed for your situation...

http://www.geocities.com/grieg_winter/adhoc/index.html

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

HillBillyBuddhist 06-17-2005 10:46 PM

Re: Dial-up sharing with WiFi

"Bob" <bob@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| I'm using a dial-up connection and would like to share it wirelessly. I
| don't have an access point and would like to create the share over an
Ad-Hoc
| (Peer to peer) network. I have two computers, both W/ Windows XP Home and
| One Pocket PC Windows Mobile 2003 SE. Does anyone know how to network
this?

Add Wireless Internet Anywhere, Instantly -
Even on Dialup
http://www.wiflyer.com/StoreFront.bok

--
Doug