Velocity Reviews

-   -   Beware EVIL Google News... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t674593-beware-evil-google-news.html)

Non scrivetemi 03-06-2009 02:47 PM

Beware EVIL Google News...

As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
These have been commandeered by psyops with an
agenda to stop the American political dissent!
Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
at ALL times.
I have personally verified attack vectors through
premium usenet servers that only the most astute
would even notice. Is it too late for you? If you don't
take my advice, and don't like the usupers of America
today, and endeavor to get the truth or opinion out,
it soon will be. I don't care what your premium
usenet provider tells you.

Bucky Breeder 03-06-2009 02:52 PM

Re: Beware EVIL Google News...

"Non scrivetemi" <nonscrivetemi@pboxmix.winstonsmith.info> promulgated this
using news:4c6ac500189a5bdece548f8430788329@pboxmix.wins tonsmith.info:

> As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
> These have been commandeered by psyops with an
> agenda to stop the American political dissent!
> Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
> If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
> opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
> alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
> at ALL times.
> I have personally verified attack vectors through
> premium usenet servers that only the most astute
> would even notice. Is it too late for you? If you don't
> take my advice, and don't like the usupers of America
> today, and endeavor to get the truth or opinion out,
> it soon will be. I don't care what your premium
> usenet provider tells you.

*Everyone* knows that Giganews will snitch you out...
They've got at least one lame homoqueentard who makes
money collecting rewards. I think his/her name is
"Snuhwolfus the Doodiehed"... but not sure.

--

I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and
Rush Limbaugh wants me to fail.

Get yerself some muslim wimmins in yer pickup
truck and then make 'em shake their veils :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCGcAQ9nLiI

zvnteq7 03-06-2009 04:01 PM

Re: Beware EVIL Google News...

Non scrivetemi wrote:
> As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
> These have been commandeered by psyops with an
> agenda to stop the American political dissent!
> Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
> If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
> opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
> alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
> at ALL times.
> I have personally verified attack vectors <snip>

ATTACK VECTORS? What, are you on Battlestar Galactica?

Whiskers 03-06-2009 05:08 PM

Re: Beware EVIL Google News...

[cross-post to talk.politics.guns removed]
On 2009-03-06, zvnteq7 <spam@invalid.invelveeta> wrote:
> Non scrivetemi wrote:
>> As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
>> These have been commandeered by psyops with an
>> agenda to stop the American political dissent!
>> Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
>> If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
>> opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
>> alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
>> at ALL times.
>> I have personally verified attack vectors <snip>

> ATTACK VECTORS? What, are you on Battlestar Galactica?

No, really. They have specially trained hyper-intelligent alien worms
(you /have/ watched "Men in Black", haven't you?). These worms get into
the pipes and follow your scent all around the planet till they get into
your keyboard and take over your mind. And some of the worms have
'turned', and you seriously do not want to get one of them in your system
:(((

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Scout 03-06-2009 05:13 PM

Re: Beware EVIL Google News...

"Non scrivetemi" <nonscrivetemi@pboxmix.winstonsmith.info> wrote in message
news:4c6ac500189a5bdece548f8430788329@pboxmix.wins tonsmith.info...
> As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
> These have been commandeered by psyops with an
> agenda to stop the American political dissent!
> Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
> If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
> opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
> alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
> at ALL times.
> I have personally verified attack vectors through
> premium usenet servers that only the most astute
> would even notice. Is it too late for you? If you don't
> take my advice, and don't like the usupers of America
> today, and endeavor to get the truth or opinion out,
> it soon will be. I don't care what your premium
> usenet provider tells you.

Right, you are going to hide behind a computer system where all information
ends up going through the national backbone (federal computers) and you
don't think they could monitor traffic to and from that system to ID people
using the system and what they are saying while thinking they are "safe from
detection"?

Yea. Right.

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer 03-07-2009 04:19 AM

Re: Beware EVIL Google News...

In article <4c6ac500189a5bdece548f8430788329@pboxmix.winstons mith.info>
"Non scrivetemi" <nonscrivet...@pboxmix.winstonsmith.info> wrote:

> As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
> These have been commandeered by psyops with an
> agenda to stop the American political dissent!
> Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
> If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
> opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
> alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
> at ALL times.
> I have personally verified attack vectors through
> premium usenet servers that only the most astute
> would even notice. Is it too late for you? If you don't
> take my advice, and don't like the usupers of America
> today, and endeavor to get the truth or opinion out,
> it soon will be. I don't care what your premium
> usenet provider tells you.

Wise advice. The only part you forgot is to run all from a usb stick, leaves
no trace of activity on your box. Pull the stick and all browsing etc. goes
with it instead of onto your hard drive.

Anonymous 03-08-2009 05:45 PM

Re: Beware EVIL Google News...

In article <fit4r4d3coqvtj35qk5dv4jgt3d1tc60qu@4ax.com>
Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In talk.politics.guns "Scout"
> <me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:
>

> >"Non scrivetemi" <nonscrivet...@pboxmix.winstonsmith.info> wrote in message
> >news:4c6ac500189a5bdece548f8430788329@pboxmix.win stonsmith.info...
> >> As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
> >> These have been commandeered by psyops with an
> >> agenda to stop the American political dissent!
> >> Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
> >> If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
> >> opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
> >> alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
> >> at ALL times.
> >> I have personally verified attack vectors through
> >> premium usenet servers that only the most astute
> >> would even notice. Is it too late for you? If you don't
> >> take my advice, and don't like the usupers of America
> >> today, and endeavor to get the truth or opinion out,
> >> it soon will be. I don't care what your premium
> >> usenet provider tells you.

> >Right, you are going to hide behind a computer system where all information
> >ends up going through the national backbone (federal computers) and you
> >don't think they could monitor traffic to and from that system to ID people
> >using the system and what they are saying while thinking they are "safe from
> >detection"?
> >
> >Yea. Right.
> >

> Unfortunately, "attack vectors" is an NSA trigger phrase. That flower
> van sitting outside Mr. Scrivetemi's house ain't no flower van.

No one would think twice about a flower van sitting outside the house for
hours on end, much less it's sending exploits from their newserver to your
newsreader?

Anonymous 03-09-2009 04:05 AM

Re: Beware EVIL Google News...

In article <dr28r4ph35qec28g4sql5v125bs9g4ljue@4ax.com>

****wit

just.thinkin.out.loud@gmail.com 03-09-2009 07:56 PM

Re: Beware EVIL Google News...

On Mar 6, 12:49*pm, Bill Smith <quand...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 17:13:05 GMT, "Scout"
>

> <me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:
>
> >"Non scrivetemi" <nonscrivet...@pboxmix.winstonsmith.info> wrote in message
> >news:4c6ac500189a5bdece548f8430788329@pboxmix.win stonsmith.info...
> >> As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
> >> These have been commandeered by psyops with an
> >> agenda to stop the American political dissent!
> >> Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
> >> If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
> >> opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
> >> alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
> >> at ALL times.
> >> I have personally verified attack vectors through
> >> premium usenet servers that only the most astute
> >> would even notice. Is it too late for you? If you don't
> >> take my advice, and don't like the usupers of America
> >> today, and endeavor to get the truth or opinion out,
> >> it soon will be. I don't care what your premium
> >> usenet provider tells you.

> >Right, you are going to hide behind a computer system *where all information
> >ends up going through the national backbone (federal computers) and you
> >don't think they could monitor traffic to and from that system to ID people
> >using the system and what they are saying while thinking they are "safe from
> >detection"?

> >Yea. Right.

> He is safe now, but not for the reason he thinks; The Feds have
> already classified him as a harmless loony.
>
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Bill Smith- Hide quoted text -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

Google ECHELON+government

Anonymous 03-16-2009 10:27 PM

Re: Beware EVIL Google News...

In article <fit4r4d3coqvtj35qk5dv4jgt3d1tc60qu@4ax.com>
Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In talk.politics.guns "Scout"
> <me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:
>

> >"Non scrivetemi" <nonscrivet...@pboxmix.winstonsmith.info> wrote in message
> >news:4c6ac500189a5bdece548f8430788329@pboxmix.win stonsmith.info...
> >> As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
> >> These have been commandeered by psyops with an
> >> agenda to stop the American political dissent!
> >> Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
> >> If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
> >> opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
> >> alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
> >> at ALL times.
> >> I have personally verified attack vectors through
> >> premium usenet servers that only the most astute
> >> would even notice. Is it too late for you? If you don't
> >> take my advice, and don't like the usupers of America
> >> today, and endeavor to get the truth or opinion out,
> >> it soon will be. I don't care what your premium
> >> usenet provider tells you.

> >Right, you are going to hide behind a computer system where all information
> >ends up going through the national backbone (federal computers) and you
> >don't think they could monitor traffic to and from that system to ID people
> >using the system and what they are saying while thinking they are "safe from
> >detection"?
> >
> >Yea. Right.
> >

> Unfortunately, "attack vectors" is an NSA trigger phrase. That flower
> van sitting outside Mr. Scrivetemi's house ain't no flower van.

How could one such as yourself be so surprised at the ease with which you are
indexed, profiled and marked for deletion? Enjoy your stay!