Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Anyone read "Python Interview Questions: Python CertificationReview"? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t674272-re-anyone-read-python-interview-questions-python-certificationreview.html)

Tim Chase 03-04-2009 01:45 PM

Re: Anyone read "Python Interview Questions: Python CertificationReview"?

> On a recent trawl of the internet for some Python books, I came across "Python
> Interview Questions: Python Certification Review" by ITCOOKBOOK.COM
>
> http://www.itcookbook.com/store/inde...products_id=15
>
> Has anyone used this, or even one of the related books?

While I can't say I've read the book, if you're interested in
Python interview questions, there was a thread on it here on
c.l.p[1] where I posted a sampling of the questions from which I
draw when interviewing a person that says they "know python". It
helps me discern what they mean on the scale of "I wrote Hello
World in Python" programmers to "I'm Guido/Alex" (as noted in my
follow-up post in that thread).

Hope it helps you, even if it doesn't address your primary
request for "has anybody read/reviewed this book".

It does seem that this text is available on Amazon[2] and has a
little more detail than the page you linked to, even if it
doesn't have any reviews.

-tkc

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/comp....15bfac8618e473