Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Broadway Photo? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t674083-re-broadway-photo.html)

Bill 03-03-2009 12:32 PM

Re: Broadway Photo?

On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 06:01:59 -0600, Unglued <notrollz@nunya.net>
wrote:

>Do any of you have experience purchasing from these guys? I am looking
>to buy a xsi 450d, and everyone else has jumped their prices up $50 on
>this model (with kit lens). Broadway still has it for $630.

Don't - check out the following:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Broadway_Photo

Bill

Dave Cohen 03-03-2009 04:09 PM

Re: Broadway Photo?

Unglued wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 07:04:58 -0600, Caesar Romano <Spam@uce.gov>
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 07:32:23 -0500, Bill <carver-rem-33@bellsouth.net>
>> wrote Re Re: Broadway Photo?:

>>> Don't - check out the following:
>>>
>>> http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Broadway_Photo
>>>
>>> Bill

>> Ditto on that. Avoid Broadway Photo.

> Wow! Thanks to you both. I guess saving the $50 should be the least of
> my worries. :)

It goes beyond saving $50. What happens if the item needs to be
returned. I ordered a GPS unit from Amazon. The audio was too low and I
was given a full refund postage free with no hassle. Generally, look for
a good price on an item, but squeezing the last few buck could be more
trouble than it's worth.
Dave Cohen