Velocity Reviews

-   MCITP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f52-mcitp.html)
-   -   Upgrading Messaging certifications to Exchange 2007 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t673543-upgrading-messaging-certifications-to-exchange-2007-a.html)

Massimo 11-25-2008 08:45 PM

Upgrading Messaging certifications to Exchange 2007

I currently hold MCSA:Messaging and MCSE:Messaging certifications, both the
2000 and 2003 versions.

I'm planning to upgrade to MCITP:Enterprise Messaging Administrator, but I
wasn't able to find any upgrade path: it seems like I need to take all the
three Exchange 2007 exams, 70-236 for MCTS and 70-237, 70-238 for MCITP.

Is this correct? Doesn't any upgrade path exist for people certified on
Exchange 2003?

Massimo

Montreal_MCT 11-25-2008 09:34 PM

Re: Upgrading Messaging certifications to Exchange 2007

Unfortunately for you there is no upgrade path from MCSE:Messaging to
MCITP:EMA. You will have to take the three exams.

Good luck!

Mitch Garvis
Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
http://garvis.ca/blogs

Jaco Niemand 01-07-2009 10:11 PM

Re: Upgrading Messaging certifications to Exchange 2007

That is true. You will have to sit the following exams.