Velocity Reviews

-   MCITP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f52-mcitp.html)
-   -   Event Viewer question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t673527-event-viewer-question.html)

bootmgr 10-10-2008 01:22 PM

Event Viewer question

Hello,

I created a custom view that filters a specific event id in VISTA (related
to user log ons...). I attached a task based to that event id. I want the
task to send a message every time a specific user logs on. But, i am getting
the message every time ANY user logs on. I dont want that,i just want event
viewer to send me a message every time a SPECIFIC user logs on.

How can i filter so that i get a message ONLY when a SPECIFIC user logs on
? Is there a filter by user or something like that?

Thanx